Webinar Date: Monday, March 7, 2016 - 8:30am
The focus of this Metric Monday webinar will be Adolescent Well Care visits. Metric expert Cindi McElhaney will provide an in-depth review of the measure and the data from 2015 as published by Q Corp in the 2015 Statewide Report.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe the Bright Futures guidelines
- Assess why it is difficult to improve rates for this measure
- Articulate the large increase for visits among the commercial population
- Consider how the Adolescent Well Care visit might be an opportunity to identify depression, risky behaviors, and other mental health issues.
- Adolescent Well Care Visits Guidance Document
- The Value of the Adolescent Well Visit
- Policy and Practice-Level to Improve Adolescent Well Visits
- Bright Futures
- Got Transition
- OPIP Adolescent Care Resources
- Webinar: Enhancing Adolescent Well-Visits
- Webinar: Depression Screening & SBIRT for Adolescents: Practical Considerations for Implementing the CCO Incentive Metrics
Senior Health Care Analyst
Oregon Health Care Quality Corporation
Cindi joined Q Corp in 2011 as a senior health care analyst. In that role she is responsible for developing project plans, collecting data, and publishing metrics and other reports related to health care quality and resource use, including providing consultation and validation for the Coordinated Care Organization performance metrics developed by the Oregon Health Authority. With more than 20 years of experience analyzing administrative claims data in her roles at a variety of health plans, Cindi works with fellow analysts to ensure Q Corp measurement and reporting is both accurate and relevant to various stakeholder audiences. Cindi holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematical Sciences from Oregon State University. Outside of work, Cindi enjoys snowshoeing and walking – the latter so much she participates in the Portland to Coast relay walk each year.
|MARCH 2016 Metric Monday_Adolescent Well Care_Final.pdf||1.98 MB|