Webinar Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 9:00am to 10:00am
The Oregon Health Authority Transformation Center is hosting this webinar in support of the 2018 CCO Incentive Metric covering Emergency Department (ED) Use for Members Experiencing Mental Illness.
Health systems, CCOs, quality improvement staff, clinical administrative staff, clinicians.
This webinar will cover:
- A review of the Health Evidence Review Commission low-back pain guidelines for Medicaid members
- A review of the Oregon Pain Commissions’ new resources and trainings for providers
- A clinic-level panel on innovative pain management projects from across the state
- Pain management in the Patient-Centered Primary Care Home
- Persistent pain education program in the Columbia Gorge region
- Columbia Pacific CCO pain clinics
- Ariel Smits, MD, MPH, Medical Director, OHA Health Evidence Review Commission
- Denise Taray, RN, Pain Management Coordinator, Oregon Pain Management Commission
- Andy Roof, MPT, Mid-Columbia Medical Center Outpatient Therapies, Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist, Oregon Health Authority Clinical Innovation Fellow
- Kevin Cuccaro, D.O., InterCommunity Health Network
- Leslie Ford, LCSW, Director of Clinical Innovation, Greater Oregon Behavioral Health, Inc. Audience: Health systems, CCOs, quality improvement staff, clinical administrative staff, clinicians.